Transference is generally defined by psychologists, as redirecting one’s personal feelings (and / or, how one feels about something, and might proceed), to others. When used as therapy this is usually done where the therapist is blamed for a wide variety of sins etc! Usually, this is often related to someone’s anger / anxiety, etc., and / or other hostile feelings / emotions. Experts in this field think so, when you don’t want to, and / or don’t recognize it, it can often lead to using, blaming others, as a kind of defense mechanism, etc. How many times have we observed, President Trump, label others, and blame them, for a variety of behaviors, it seems to be guilty – of? With that in mind, this article will attempt, briefly, to examine, review, review, and discuss 5 examples of its use, what appears to be, this behavior.
1. Calling someone crooked / criminal etc: For someone who has been blamed, and there seems to be a large amount of evidence, he has committed certain improprieties, etc., he often lashes out at a political opponent, calling him crooked, criminal, etc. How can anyone so easily view someone else in this way when that individual seems to have participated in so many legally, morally and ethically questionable acts?
2. Nasty / nasty: This president seems whip, against her opponents, and often called female opponents bad and / or bad, etc! Is, some, simple. political ploy, or, is it his inner feelings, about powerful women? When he ran for office and was elected in 2016, he called his opponent, Hillary Clinton, by a number of derogatory terms! When running mate Kamala Harris interviewed Brett Kavanaugh, when he came before the Senate Judiciary Committee and in doing so, asking tough questions, which the candidate seemed to have a hard time handling, Trump called her bad. He often called powerful women Mean, etc, including her name – appeal about Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. and many others! Is he sexist, threatened by women, or just, a caller!
3. Liar: Isn’t it funny, the individual, the political fact – the ladies, the state, lied, etc., at a faster and faster rate, than any public figure in recent memory, often calls anyone with different views and perspectives a liar? He seems to like to call other people’s statements, Fake Facts, when he seems to be, the biggest user of anomalies, etc.
4. Blame others: While true leaders take personal responsibility for everything that happens, under – their – watch, Donald Trump has yet to take any degree of responsibility for anything! Instead, it usually resorts to blaming others, liars, culprits, etc., including: the media; Democrats; former members of its administration; and / or, those he knew, by other means!
5. Handling savings: Before the pandemic, when the US economy seemed to be performing well (as it had done for the 6 years before he took office). he often boasted of how he alone could have made the job market strong and the performance of the stock market! However, this, smoke and mirrors, reality, made it stronger and more durable than it was! Whenever something went wrong, Trump resorted to blaming and complaining about others!
Wake up, America, and don’t be fooled, yet again! Hold Trump accountable for his actions and his failures!