Nothing like a little trip to broaden a person’s horizons. Of course, when traveling alone, a lot of men at one point or another find themselves alone in a hotel room and indulge in some nice masturbation. It’s good for basic penile health and can be a great way to release some tension from travel-related obstacles, so there’s nothing wrong with that. But there are a few tips to keep in mind when masturbating on the go.
1. Watch pornographic channels. If you are traveling for business, keep in mind that the company may not accept the idea of paying for visual entertainment that can be pursued by masturbating. If you are enjoying Rate X available on the in-room TV, make sure all charges are charged to a private credit card rather than the corporate one.
2. Be considerate. It might be nice for a guy to be somewhere where no one knows him, but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t pay attention to other people in the hotel. It’s good to be a little more vocal while indulging in the masturbation, but don’t let the moans and moans get so loud that they are heard by the kids next door. And while exhibitionism can be fun with consenting adults, just because no one knows a guy isn’t giving them the right to have fun with the curtains wide open.
3. Explore. There is something about being alone in a hotel room that can make a man more adventurous. If a man tends to be a little shy or determined to masturbate, fondling himself away from home can be an opportunity to try new things. Think about a little anal play, masturbating with a different hand, using a different lube, varying the kind of porn used, talking out loud, or whatever else you hesitate around the house.
4. Use men’s rooms. Traveling by plane often involves a lot of waiting time, especially when a plane is delayed for a few hours. Rather than getting angry and angry, take matters into your own hands. See if there’s an empty stall in the men’s room and if there isn’t a line of guys waiting, spend some time relaxing the tension in a fun and enjoyable way.
5. Be careful on the road. If you are traveling long distances by car, be careful if the urge to masturbate strikes. While many men masturbate while driving, this is the very definition of a distraction and can have serious consequences. It’s best to park on the side of the road or find a sleeping area with a men’s room and consider masturbating instead. For those who insist on keeping their hands on their penis instead of staying firmly on the wheel, slow down and try to do it on a road with little traffic.
A little traveling and a little masturbating can go hand in hand – just like staying home and masturbating. Wherever masturbation occurs, regular use of a first-class penis health cream (Healthcare professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven to be gentle and safe for the skin) can help keep the penis healthy and better prepared for pleasant handling. Frequent or aggressive masturbation can make the skin of the penis rough and raw, so it is advisable to use a cream that includes both shea butter (a premium emollient) and vitamin E (a natural moisturizer) to restore softness, hydration and suppleness to the skin. . It also helps if the cream contains acetyl L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that protects against peripheral nerve damage that can often accompany brutal self-manipulation of the penis.