When it comes to serious news, THE WEEK magazine is definitely the one you can count on. Established in 1995 in the United Kingdom, this British magazine opened branches in the United States and Australia in 2001 and 2008 respectively. The editors-in-chief of THE WEEK magazine in these three countries are:
- United Kingdom: Jeremy O’Gardy
- United States: William Folk
- Australia: David Salter
The magazine’s content focuses on news with weekly reporting on socially and politically stimulating local issues, commentary on global trends in politics and economics, business, fashion, science and the arts. THE WEEK keeps abreast of the latest issues with its 35 compact pages of editorial content. The different sections of the magazine can be listed as follows:
- UK News / US News / Australia News: Cover all national news from across the country
- World News: Comprehensive International Business Coverage
- City and Business: Browse company pages to highlight the most important stories in the field
- The Arts: Compact presentation of major gallery openings, plays, films, books and reviews
- Travel and leisure: to provide the best recommendations from consumers in the region
You can subscribe to THE WEEK online with six free issues with no obligation to continue subscriptions. If you decide to continue, the subscription price is £ 22.49 for every 13 issues. The other online subscription offers are:
- 26 issues for £ 62.00. Payment accepted by credit card
- 51 issues for £ 107.00. Payment accepted by credit card
This apart THE WEEK offers gift subscriptions for your friends and relatives in which the subscription prices are the same as those mentioned above. There are several other features provided with THE WEEK subscriptions:
- Savings: Per copy of THE WEEK costs £ 2.50 from the newsagent, while subscription costs £ 1.54 each week
- Refund guarantee: If the subscription must be interrupted, the amount of the balance will be refunded in writing to the organization concerned.
- Door-to-door delivery When you subscribe to the magazine, the copy will be delivered to your door every week
- Continuous subscriptions: if you travel or change location, the subscription can follow once notified
- Take your pick: you can choose from the diverse range of subscription offers and choose the one that suits you best.
If you want to stay up to date with all the events from around the world, a weekly subscription to The Week is all you need for a weekly fix of entertainment.