Fantasy sports leagues are great, but why should they just be a long-term commitment?
Well, they are not anymore! How? ‘Or’ What? Daily Fantasy Sports Competitions is a newly created game system that lets you play a full season in just one day!
Now let’s do a comparison of the daily contest style versus the full season league. Since many of you are already playing or are familiar with the league this season, let’s start by familiarizing yourself with the differences and similarities between the two styles.
How do the daily contests work? Read below:
- Select the sport you want to play for the day. Such as football, baseball, basketball, hockey competition.
- You will now select the entry amount of $ 0.00 and above.
- Then you will select the players to build your fantastic team with in that day’s games.
- Now decide if you want to send a friend invite to play against or you can leave the contest open to play a site user. A user of the site will then constitute his team.
Let’s go back to the 4 stages to compare these stages in a full season league. Read below:
- You decide which sport to play a full season in. (Great commitment of time and energy.)
- You should have known if your league is playing for an entry fee. If so, remit the charges to the League Commish. (I now hope that at the end of the season the money will be paid out so many times that it is not an easy process.)
- You need to know when is the date of the project. Block this day out of your busy schedule and prepare before the draft and during the draft. (This is a key point to the success of your season; remember this is a multi-month commitment. You don’t want to start the season with a bad draft.)
- You cannot decide who you will play each time as this is already set up in your league schedule.
We just went through a few differences in the two styles of play, daily or throughout the season. So now let’s see some similar traits that they both share.
Now here are the similarities of the two styles, which are:
- You sit down and watch the games and cheer on your players.
- The winning team is the team with the highest total team points scored.
So far, so good! Pretty exciting stuff for any fan of fantastic sports to read. Now is the time to find out why Daily Fantasy Sports is the revolutionary new way to play! See below:
- Instead of waiting months to collect your payout or having to bother your friend or site opponent to collect the winnings for a full season of play, guess what? Well, in daily fantasy contests the money is collected in advance and paid out to the winner. Simple.
- Since it’s your money you can decide when you want to withdraw the money via PayPal or continue to play other daily fantastic sports contests.
- The final point of separation between the two styles of fantasy play is you can choose when you want to play! (Hence daily competitions.) No, 4 or 6 month commitment!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about the daily fantasy sports competitions.