Most of the professionals, executives, business owners, office workers, etc., have embarked on trips from country to country for business transactions, meetings, seminars, workshops and others business-related functions at one time or another. As they undertake their various trips from country to country, their phones, laptops and other electronic gadgets are always with them to keep in touch with their business partners and keep up to date with their work.
Phones, laptops are also essential gadgets to take with you when embarking on business trips. There is nothing scarier than seeing your phone or laptop with low battery and about to shut down when you have important business phone calls to make that you want to navigate to your destination with Google. Map or you have other very important things you need to do with your phone. This is why a travel adapter is a must have when you want to embark on a trip.
What is a travel adapter
A travel adapter is not an electrical converter; it is a connector that allows the use of electrical devices with different shapes of plugs in different countries. It simply connects different shapes of plugs to the wall outlet of different countries. This means that with it you can plug electrical devices with different shapes of plugs into the wall outlet of another country.
Different countries and regions have different types of wall outlets and plugs, which is why it is recommended that you take a travel adapter with you whenever you embark on a trip to another country. Some of them also have USB ports where you can charge your phones, tablets and other USB enabled devices.
Why travel adapters are ideal corporate gifts
Business owners, business owners, executives and other professionals travel most of the time from one country to another. They have to charge and plug in their various electronic devices and for this reason, these are ideal corporate gifts that businesses and businesses can give as giveaways.
Travel adapters come in different shapes and colors, so it’s best to buy those that have plugs that are compatible with your various electronic devices. Different countries and continents have different types of plugs such as A, B, C, D, etc. For example, America has a Type A plug, Canada has a Type A plug, European countries have a Type C plug.
Custom Travel Adapters
Adapters can be customized to meet your needs and make it different from other adapters. It’s about giving it a unique look and personalizing it for your personal use and satisfaction.
Assuming you have two phones and two tablets that you need to charge at the same time, there are customizable adapters that are perfect for your needs. These are adapters that allow you to simultaneously charge your two phones, two tablets and other electronic devices at the same time. Charging all your devices at the same time can reduce the distribution of electrical power to each device, which will prolong the charging time.
Benefits of using custom travel adapters
1. To charge your phones while traveling – Allows you to charge your phones when you travel, no matter which country you are in. You don’t have to worry about whether the wall outlet in the country you are traveling to will be compatible with the country you are from. With a personalized travel adapter, you can charge your different phones at the same time and save time.
2. To charge your laptop while traveling – Allows you to charge your laptop in any country you visit. A laptop computer is one of the most important assets that a businessman or executive will travel with because they must always be up to date with their work. So, using a custom travel adapter will give you the reassurance that you won’t have to lose track of your work due to low battery in your laptop.
3. To charge your Tablets – Besides charging your phones and laptop, you can also charge your tablets. There are plenty of outlets where you can plug your tablets in with your phones and laptop.
4. To power electric shavers – As a businessman going on a business trip that will take weeks, an electric razor is a personal item that you shouldn’t forget to take with you. This is where a personalized travel adapter is of great importance as you will need to power your electric shaver or recharge it when needed. No matter what country you are traveling to, a personalized travel adapter is what you need to take with you so you can power or charge your electric shaver.
5. To charge digital cameras – Whether a tourist going on vacation or a businessman going to a corporate seminar, a digital camera is what you need to take with you to capture every moment. You also need a custom travel adapter so you can charge or power your digital camera when needed. With a travel adapter, you can charge your digital camera in any country you visit.
Things to note
A travel adapter is not a converter or transformer, so there are two important things you need to consider when traveling to other countries so that you don’t end up destroying your phones and other devices. These two important things you need to consider include:
1. Current – The two main standards for electric current are direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC). Some countries use direct current while other countries use alternating current, so you should check that your devices are compatible with the electric current of the countries you will be visiting to avoid damage.
2. Voltage – There are several electrical voltage standards for different countries. The most common are the American voltage standard of 110 / 120V and European countries of 220 / 240V. So check with which voltage your devices are compatible so as not to damage your devices.