Real restaurant recipes are part of what makes famous restaurants famous. Whether it’s Cajun Red Lobster Shrimp Linguine or any of your favorite famous restaurant recipes, did you know that there are many of these recipes available for you to prepare in the comfort of your own home?
Imagine using real restaurant recipes – like this one from Red Lobster – at your next dinner party or family celebration and wowing all your family and friends. Not only will they be impressed, but you and everyone will be able to enjoy the delicious food. Even if you are not an experienced chef, these real restaurant recipes are easy to understand and straightforward, allowing you to create them at home. The savings in time and money will be incredible! Below is the restaurant’s recipe for Cajun Shrimp Linguine with Red Lobster.
Cajun shrimp linguine with red lobster
1 pound linguine, 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, salt, ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 chopped white onion, 4 finely chopped garlic cloves , 1 pound – about 25 – shrimp (peeled and deveined, tailless), 1/2 teaspoon of dried and crushed thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 2 tablespoon tomato paste, sugar, lemon juice
- The recipe serves 4 people. Make the necessary adjustments for larger quantities.
- Place the shrimp in a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle the shrimp with cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and thyme. Toss and let stand.
- Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving some of the pasta water.
- While the pasta is boiling, melt the butter in another pan with olive oil over medium to medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir for 30 seconds and do not let the garlic burn.
- Add the tomato paste, heavy cream and a small pinch of sugar. Stir the ingredients and continue to cook until blended.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and mix, water reserved for the pasta can be added to moisten if necessary.
- Let the shrimp finish cooking, another 1 to 2 minutes. Do not overcook. Add parsley. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Remove from the heat, squeeze the lemon juice over the pasta and serve.
Try this Cajun Shrimp Linguine with Red Lobster for your next outing or meal and enjoy! You’ll find it delicious and easy to prepare – and you can find plenty of other real restaurant recipes like this!